Saturday 30 July 2011

Is anyone aware of any late availablity cottages

Jeanette Steele, a regular visitor to Perranuthnoe is looking for somewhere to stay in or close to Perranuthnoe in August, here's the details:

"HELP....... Still looking to stay in Perranuthnoe with my family either 6th/7th august for a week. 4 adults (3 bedroom) cottage. Any other places along coast would be considered too.(Mousehole,Marazion,St Ives)"

If anyone has somewhere or is aware of anywhere to stay please let me know on 01736 710565 or leave a comment below or on the original post on the Perranuthnoe Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. Jeanette,

    I have tried calling the above number but was told it was incorrect.

    I have availability at 'Coastview' for those dates, if you are interested please give me a call on 07900438106.

    Jonathan (Green)

    ReplyDelete